Thanks for the opportunity to chat with your community!


By: Constellation NetworkMateo Gold(COO) and Ben jorgensen (CEO) Wyatt Meldman-Floch (CTO) Benjamin Diggles (CRO)

Twitter: @ BenJorgensen @ Mgoldm

Constellation provides a framework and network to tap into a digital economy. Our aim is to bridge real world data, business mechanics, rewards, with the power of immutable distributed ledger…


www.constellationnetwork.io

Message to Constellation and Lattice Communities

Video Update: https://www.loom.com/share/e1f9b0d29b0d4f33bbd04061106c49ca

The Company

This year has been transformative. We achieved so much during a global pandemic and lockdown. …


How Lattice will evolve Decentralized Finance (DeFi) with the most scalable blockchain infrastructure, Constellation Hypergraph.

By: Ben Jorgensen and Mathias Goldman

In May 2020, the Constellation Network launched Hypergraph, the world’s largest base layer 1 infrastructure protocol using 45 truly decentralized foundational nodes which laid the foundation to an organized…


Hello #BestCommunityinCrypto,

After almost three years of research, building, bonding, and exploring this wild world of crypto and blockchain, today, February 7th, we release Molly. …


HELLLLLOOOOO Community! We heard you loud and clear over the past couple of weeks and feedback on the mainnet swap and the exchange of ERC20 Tokens for native tokens. I am pleased to announce that we will be doing an on exchange token swap, with KuCoin, in conjunction with the…


This was a fun piece that I co-authored on! In building this partnership for Constellation with Quant Network, we got into the intellectual weeds and nerded out! Next level way of announcing a partnership — detailing a vision with a grounded technical framework. — Me

Full Paper “An Internet for…


Dear Community,

I wanted to provide you all with an update on our newly revised tokenomic model. As you may know, our old model had the founders holding 20% of the tokens, with the Foundation having another 26.6%, resulting in a combined total of 46.6% of tokens being centrally held…


https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2017/02/08/leading-connectivity-revolution-distributed-networks

Recently, the consulting firm Deloitte published their top 5 reasons why DLT or blockchain technology is failing at mass consumer and enterprise adoption. The points really resonated and aligned with my views on the issues that our industry is currently experiencing. …

Ben jorgensen

Building big data on blockchain and experiential dining: CEO of Constellation Network; Co-Owner of MZ Dining Group (Ittoryu Gozu); Owner of A5 Meats.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store